Saturday, August 14, 2010

Not-So-Fast-Food

I was in a queue a few days back with a lady infront babbling her head off. It wasn't pretty, I say. There she was, nagging her kid to go to her dad to ask what drink he wanted with the order (since softdrinks weren't available. hah.) and the kid was being, well, hard-headed. An overview:

Lady: "Anak, punta ka na kay Papa, tanong mo kung ano gusto. Dali!
Kid: "Kahit ano na Mama, sige na.
Lady: "Hindi pwede, punta kay Papa, dali!!!
(Husband rushes over)
Dad: "Ano ba kasi 'yun?!
Lady: "Wala daw softdrinks! Pineapple na lang ba o Iced Tea??" (furious)
Dad: "Pineapple na lang."
Lady: "ANO?!? (her head was on fire) 'Nung isang araw Pineapple AT 'nung isang araw din. PINEAPPLE NA NAMAN BA?!?

Get what I mean? Annoyed as the queue got longer and longer, I so wanted to trip her. Yet I was hungry as well so why bother.

I had at least 8 hours of bonding time altogether with friends from different cliques. Pictures to follow. There's Kaye (darn the planning), Joy and Cha (who so desperately wanted to endorse Taco Bell. haha), and yes, Don and Pam. Oh my. Then I realize all of a sudden that that was it.

That was it?!

Goodness, I should go out more often. Haha.

Yes, the pictures should follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment