Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mush

I so can't believe I want to cry right now.

I visited KL's website and had seen all the little things that make the whole. For those who don't know, KL was a fellow YFCer, always seen together with ate Kitty, her sister. We shared petty heartaches and dramas, how she couldn't find Mr. Right when I always ended up with Mr. Wrong.

And now she's tying the knot.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm very happy for them. Yet I still couldn't believe the fact that 1) it had been that long already and 2) how fast time flies. Gawd.

It's not plain knowledge that everybody wants and needs to be happy to survive. This is something big. Can't wait for the big day. I think I could cry at the reception. Blah.

Then I'll be meeting up with either Sai or Rai within the week. Thunders the next. More mush coming up.

Is time passing me by or I just think that way? Shocks.

Love is something that you say and mean at the same time. You don't just say it then just say it again for the drama of well, saying it. It can be a picture or a distant memory. A nightmare turned the sweetest dream you've had. A lingering scent that sticks to your hair and you wish you'd never wash your hair until the next time you can have more of it on you.

It's in the drive for you to keep a relationship last not just because of the companionship nor the memories, but because you're sure enough and brave enough to know and realize that this is the person who holds the possibility of being with you until forever. If forever does exist.

Every single day I pray that this'll be the last time I'll have to have my heart broken. Each and every day. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment