Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Amplified First Day

Talk about Meet and Greet Part 2 and Status Check #1.

HELL!!!

I am earnestly trying to maintain sanity here. PST Day One is officially over, is in our bloodstream and has had its presence felt. I am now having my spasms, once again. Is it the pressure? Information overload? The thought of going through Abay once more?

Honestly, I have no idea.

Since the nature of our account requires great skill, effort, mind games (WTF?!)  , non-usage of the mouse (again WTF)  and a beautiful mind, fatigue will set in easier. Homework requires us to memorize a gazillion hotkeys; and these hotkeys aren't just of the standard sense.

They were made by aliens, I say.

I have realized that talking can take you places. It can be a reflection of how good you are or how sucky you can be; it can say a lot about what you've learned and if you yearn for more. Yet sometimes it can be a learning vessel, both for good and bad things. For I have learned that sometimes, it would be best that you just shut up.

This doesn't go just for me. It also goes out to everyone else who, sometimes (or probably at ALL times) don't think before they talk. Quoting my ex-boss:

Your fluency in the art of speaking is your sword. It is one thing that will set you aside from the rest since your greatness and mastery shows. Yet this sword can be double-edged as well. Use it with caution; for not everyone sees good things as good and bad things as bad.
I can say that another man's meat is another man's poison.

I have grown wiser by an inch, thanks to today.

And for you, I'm sorry. I so truly am. I am thankful as well that in a way or two we share the same trait. Get mad. Rant. Space. Think. Forgive. Forget. Then tomorrow'll be a new day.

And another day waits.

No comments:

Post a Comment