Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Page

Funny, it's been ages since I've blogged and here I am, posting like a noob once again. 

I go eew to myself, not knowing which to write first about. Whom, perhaps? Nah. What? Probably. 

It isn't the same as before that a cascade of thoughts come out the minute my fingertips hit the keys. That's one thing I've been worrying about. Perhaps a bit more of it and I'm back in the game. Now, with random thoughts.

First things first. I am not working with NCO anymore. Sadly and happily. What is NCO? Well, to make things short it's a place where a plethora of memories have been made, happy and sad, annoying and bittersweet. It was a haven for growth yet a sad incubator for the already-matured chicks. Perhaps they were thinking the impossible, making pullets into roasted dinner. Oh, blah.

I left my friends there. I've left a handful at school too. I left Marius there as well, and I'm always hoping for the best for him. Who's Marius? He's Cosette's other half. Haha.

I worry more than ever, for whatever reason. Perhaps it comes with age. Yet I always need to avoid being sad. It makes me look ugly. I worry about this and that, if I don't go home on time, if I run out of medicine, if Marius gets sick again without my knowing (we've come to an agreement already)of I wouldn't like my new job, if there might be lurking uglies around. Sometimes it can really be tiring, but sometimes, it just has to stop.

A few days ago I found rough drafts of previous essays I've made, still intact amidst molds, mildew and a sister who forever throws out your things. Thing is, never did I make drafts unless I was sleepy, bored or totally clueless of the topic.

Haha. Luckily, the drafts' outcomes both won awards.

Anyways, the poor little girl needs to go to bed now.

I'm hoping to go back to school. I always am. O even dream about it.

Sicko.

Poor little girl.

Anyways, another tomorrow awaits me. I couldn't find my stick-on smile anywhere, darn it. I need it.I've been sad, for whatever reason, and it bothers me.

Maybe it's the distance. Separation issues? Ice cream deficiency?

Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment