Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You Have A Marquee Board on Your Forehead.

I hate going to work lately.

The queue is pure BS. With all those new hires and the retards' holiday, where is the much-awaited avail of a minute and then some?! God. Now all those little ows and whoops are sprouting out of nowhere like fungi. Pfft.

I was still at home yesterday when I got wind of what was on the news. Same old, same old: DepEd suspending classes, passing the ball to CHED for college and leaving the hoop open to Malacanang for the metropolis. Man, people can be slowpokes. It was finalized around 1 PM, when everybody had the chance to be soaked, stranded and finish almost half the day iffed.

Politics is dirty. And fugly. And not something healthy to be digested. Bleh. xp

Due to the futile efforts to reach a mini-goal (and the mini-goal being unreachable), I decided to scratch the mini-goal out of the checklist. There was a marquee board, seriously. Hmm. I'll survive. :)

My mother gave me this idea to scour the whole stretch of Pasay and Paranaque once more. Hmm. So I'm going pimping anytime soon. Mothers. Love them. Hate them. Love them all over again. ♥

The next thing I know is I'm back to sleeping on the job again. Eew. God, give me my sleep back. I want those hey-i'm-asleep-and-I-want-some-more episodes. It's driving me nuts, seriously. And I couldn't care less.

Me: "Vian, meet James. James, Vian. Vian's my friend, you know. And James was Shelu's buddy during the call sim blah-blah-blah." (whatever you call that shiznit, I thought to myself) 
Vian: "So teammate mu sha na new"?
James: "Hehehe"
Me: "No. Which reminds me, why do I know you again"? (lutang, pare)
James: "Hehehe" (isa pang lutang)
Vian: "Hehehe" (nalintikan na)
Now that is what a shitty queue can do to people.

Politics, religion, fugly people. Ethics clearly states that these are the things that aren't to be openly discussed about.

The third one though, I made up. :))

Good morning sunshine. I missed you so. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment