Sunday, August 7, 2011

Futile.

FUTILE.


Disengaging pretty soon. :(

(make it SNAPPY rather.)

Back to reality. A friend told me that I can never keep peace with myself if I don't start asking. Yes, I know that very much. One must take risks, one must have the balls to be that risky enough if you want things to go your way to get the one thing you want. This is the reason my mother once told a friend that she knew where I got my looks but couldn't figure out where I got my drive. The brave little toaster. The risk-taker. The Nikki.

And it could've been better if the "source" was pretty much existent to exercise my belief onto. :(

On the lighter side of life, I am pressuring myself to go back to school. Well, the going back is easy, the paying-the-arrears part isn't. God. Why did this world have to run on money?! Pfft. If school didn't run on tuition I could've taken masterals for the mere fun of studying. Or have taken a double major. Or have made it to the academe.

Dreaming on. Hahaha, funny kid. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment