Monday, August 8, 2011

Starlight Express

God help me. The pain is much more than I was expecting.

Easier said than done, the 15-day-program is bullshit. Who was I fooling when I know that the first ray of hope on the matter would make me go nuts once again.

Are you planning to give me a heart attack or what? Dammit. Of all people. The pain fresh, the hopes still up. I know that I just can't assume all the time what's going on in that brain of yours (and as for everybody else) but what do you want me to think, really?

What hurts me the most is that I am hanging onto air. Into nothingness. I fool myself that you are existent, that you weren't given much of a chance, that one day you'll listen so that I can start getting my life back.

Chicken shit. I'm here. Yoo-hoo. I'm just here. What's so wrong with your vision? What do you expect me to think about distance when I find out that you're just a few blocks away from where I am?


Go on fool, keep breaking my heart. For something this short I am feeling a long-term heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment