Monday, July 11, 2011

Boy, You Got My Heartbeat Running Away.

Good morning, gloomy weather. You hype my desire to write nonsense once more.

I cannot believe this rain. I am becoming more and more of a layas just because of this sick, sad weather. I already ate a book, dragged myself running, room-danced, ate and ate and ate. And still finding myself having to write once more.

I need more books, I presume.

In desperate efforts to divert attention energy, I find myself pretty much tired of doing such. Finding diversions has never gotten me this exhausted.

Until now.

Busy, busy, busy. God.

So the next best thing is to go out more often, eat more often.

My god. And even eating becomes exhausting. :(

So let's go back to school. I am so excited. And yet the FA idea gnaws my brain out. So whatever comes first, grab it. I'll just have to hang myself if I get neither. Risky, yes. As in very. 


But it isn't anybody else's decision but mine. And sometimes taking risks are just worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment