Sunday, July 10, 2011

Super Bass. :)

I remember what my mother told me when I was younger, that sometimes it pays to be happy with the things you have. I remember telling other people the same thing, whether it be good or bad it always came happy.

Now, I find myself telling yes, myself, the same thing. Funny, I say to myself. Since I have always been the person who always wanted more, who wanted things perfect, who wanted people to go by my standards, who wanted everything in place. As karma may have it, I am easily frustrated. As in fuck frustrated.

So I decided to cut down on the overachieving, overexpecting thing. Sometimes it does help. It pays. It makes you sleep at night. And it makes you love yourself a little more.

For some reason when everything seems wrong, when the world starts to crumble, you come around.

And once again, I realize why I should be thankful that you're here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment