Friday, July 22, 2011

'Cause It's Nice To Know...

That I now know what I want. :)

Thing is, does it want me back? Only time can tell.

And I realized that there are some things that you're pretty much good living without.

Take a look at this. Looks familiar?



Somebody bite me. LOL. :)) Funny thing is you want to keep asking yourself if anything better's coming your way (truth of the matter is you're just waiting for Mulder and Scully to find traces of abduction).

Yes, I find myself missing the motherfucker for no reason at all. "He's not worth it", a friend of me told me a few days ago. Why don't I miss the man-whore and I miss the abducted being, she asks again. For what it's worth, for the pain, the dedication, for everything. He's the one I want.

But, as mentioned, he's not here. He's been abducted by aliens.

The next time there's another abduction I'll make sure that I go with those green men, if it takes being absent from work. I want that being back.

No comments:

Post a Comment