Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AHA!!!

Well here I am earnestly trying to survive.

I've earned my first perfects, my first love letters, and first intrigues. What's next?

I really dunno. But I'm staying. I have to. God, I remember crying over every single exam and assessment like some sick junkie robbed of vicodin. I remember cutting my sleep time in half just to catch up with reviewing. And I remember asking, over and over, if this is for me.

HAHA. Nikki, my dear, sometimes you wish too hard.

For starters, I have to go through the hell of dumdum lane. I have to get more than a dozen wrongly spelled, wrongly constructed phrases. Worse, thoughts. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. God knows how much I hate (and how mean I am) when it comes to the written language. All the more, spoken. So, just imagine what I have to go through-reading all those bad-bad-bads and voicing them OUT!!!

Paksyeht. Ayoko naaa.

Let's see where we go from here. There's a lot much more to do. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment