Friday, November 19, 2010

Blah Blahs

I am still striving.

GUDJAAAB.

Anyways, it's about time I talked again.

On itineraries:

I will be in the province until the 22nd. Oh my. With a lot of dota, plants versus zombies and the ever-handy querida that Marius unfailingly brings. Thank goodness for technology.

I have to catch up with the cake. This is why I am burning time (and fat) in front of the computer. It's tad early, still.

I cannot - and will not be taking any time offs for two payouts due to three LWOPS. Gudjaab, Nikki.

I need to walk home everyday. It's cardio, at the same time sparing me fare and making me look good.

On Marius:


Meet my boyfriend, monkey-par-trainer. I gush with pride. And they soo D R O O L.

They is actually composed of wannabes, wannabes, and more wannabes. Sigh. Go figure.

I am annoyed by they. They soo F E E L.

I am itching to sock somebody in the face. Put*ngina ang ep*l kase


Pardon my French.

On me:


Desperately seeking derma. I do not have breakouts but I lose face value. LITERALLY.

I have not jumped two levels up yet since I have gotten hold of Marius's querida. Damn.

Will be partying like a rock star on the 4th. HAYLABEET.

Is aiming for a lower sugar intake. Which needs to be attended to every other pre-shift. So forget it.

Thinks that aka Bart Simpson is also a "questionable" being. Trust me, he's either of the two categories: pure geek or pure happy. Eewness.

Is soo looking forward to the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment