Monday, November 22, 2010

Feeling Summertime

It's not really summertime, but I enjoyed the short stay in the province to get away from it all.

I've had my share of DOTA's strategic planning, food, food, and more food, bike riding, and the lot.

If only it could be like this always.

Anyways, another day again tomorrow. What can I say.

Sometimes, pangs of envy work their way into my system. For not having this and that, for not being this and that, for being deprived of this and that. As rare as it occurs, I then realize that I can't always look for what's not there, rather, appreciate what I have. I have the metabolism as monkey-like as my beau, I have my ever-supportive mother who knocks reality into my head at times (who sometimes forgets how grown-up I am) yet leaves me be, I have work.

I strive hard not to go hungry, all the more to get the things in life that I want. I try harder to keep my siblings sane and not the butt of society's jokes, I keep my image clean without being somebody else.

I am not psychotic, though paranoid at times. I can walk the distance from McDonald's to home. I have manners. I hate it when people can be so condescending.

I am pretty much a normal person, with pretty hefty ego spikes at times. And I can say that this is one big achievement as a whole.

I just have to remember from time to time that everything's gonna be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment