Thursday, March 10, 2011

Only Girl In The World? Not.

Sometimes I feel so invisible.

And sometimes it is fun to be invisible. I mean it. Like for example, people look for replacements when at the same time you need to be a replacement and hide to save your seat. Haha. I so love it when that happens.

For the record I am now friends with it-who-shall-not-be-named. Hahaha. I am so happy. And I didn't really need to break a sweat to do so.

I really don't get the point where I am asked not to look down on myself, and when I start carrying my bangko I am being asked why I can be so conceited.

Sometimes in order to get what you want you have to take matters in your own hands. Gawd. For the selfless me, I am now selfish. Hmf. Stupid swapping.

I am hoping that I won't be given much of problems in the remaining months to come. I may be happy, but a little reciprocation will do. Sometimes people think that to reciprocate can also mean being a freak on a leash. Of course not.

Sometimes I start questioning my sanity. Channeling Virginia Woolf.

And I can write anything I want because this is all mine mine mine without a soul knowing what's going on.

And sometimes, that can be sad too. It's like screaming and nobody hears the pain in it, but the voice.

I'll park my cursor for now. Sometimes, talking to yourself can really make you hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment