Friday, March 11, 2011

And yes, I am the jealous friend. AS IN VERY.

Well, she started it.

I'm the one asking for the lunch-slash-teatime-slash-dinner date and I couldn't even get her to come out, come out wherever she is. Hmf.

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Has everybody been pressing ctrl 4 nowadays?

When all of a sudden I see an album with all those eenie-meenie-miney-moe lakads  with friends.

NEW Friends.

You couldve just told me that you didn't want my company anymore. BUSY. Hmf. Whatever.

On the brighter side, Miss Spooky has now befriended me. She sends tingles up my spine when there really shouldn't be any.

I'm just hoping that I reddening like a ripe tomato earlier didn't give anything away. Dammit, why does she have to be so hot?!

Oh god. Has the Spook taken the place of the Huggy Bear?

Channeling... Hmm... Channeling...

Bah, forget it. Couldn't think of anybody else to channel.

Call me weird but I now, all the more, look forward to going to work tonight. Heeheehee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment