Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Longest Fifteen Minutes. Ever.

I rendered overtime hours earlier today. Not for the fun of it, but just to kill time until the kids are wide awake enough to open the gate for me when I get home.

Until I got "the call".

It was legit, thank goodness. Not that I'm being all ingrata for it, but the agent was all sniffing and sneezing and coughing on the side. Okay, okay, so not everybody's doing well nowadays. I get that part. But drinking your mucus and saying "aaah" right after?! So what were you having, Gatorade??

Give me a break. EEEEEEWW. What's the mute button there for?

I had plans for my birthday. I really did. I was to spend it in Puerto. I had the swimsuits, the itinerary, the lodging:

until those two typhoon asswipes ruined it.


Life. Hmf. TMI, TMI. Bitterness is in the air.

When you get hurt for no apparent reason, when you find out this and that for no apparent reason when you're not supposed to be affected for no apparent reason, are you just making a fuss out of it for no apparent reason?

Sometimes, it just hurts just standing here, watching, doing nothing when you slowly kill yourself.

For no apparent reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment