Saturday, February 16, 2013

this never happened before



I have never really had a Valentine's date.


Ever.

Impossible as it may seem, yes, I have never ever have gotten myself one. Under so many odd circumstances. Haha. Lame, I know.

Walter had been planning for the big red date for centuries, and I have told him a million times over not to get me anything - not that I didn't like getting something, but I usually found Vday pretty much like gastos daay - lovers get to find the excuse of expecting gifts for no apparent reason. So yeah, he didn't get me a bouquet of flowers nor those fancy-schmancy chocolates.

He got me these:


It's a need, not a want. Not your typical Vday gift, but hey, this pair will surpass everything; from the wilted flowers to the crumpled candybar wrappers. Pretty much like the love i've been waiting for all my life. :)

Thank you, Walter John Peckson. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment