Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Series of Unfortunate Events

So the first few months of the year didn't really come out the way I wanted it. The hormonal imbalance episodes, the angst, the drama all piling up and making you feel as if you didn't want to move on like some lame protagonist. Some martyr. Some drama queen.

You call it sick, I call it normal.

I don't really know what else is in store for me. This week progresses well while last week I was in a rut, crying my eyes out and wanting out as well. Until God intervenes and tells you that everything is gonna be all right. You just have to have enough faith and perseverance to believe that things do happen for a reason, and what is due you will come to you not when you expect it, but in its perfect time.

Dreams come true not just because you wish for it, but also work for it.

Being strong is another. Yes. All the strength is needed when you work real hard for your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment