Friday, February 18, 2011

The F

The bad thing about not writing about the things I am supposed to talk about immediately is that everything starts pouring down that you won't know where to start.

Well, here we go.

For starters I am now an ass wipe for my job. After getting a not-so-pretty score, I am an ass wipe to the baddies. Did I say I was now an ass wipe? I'm pretty sure I did.

Baby doll Mojo is growing to be a very intelligent little girl. And a nagger. And spoiled here and there. And learns how to complain. And more of me than of her mother. Wahaha. I'm just hoping that there wouldn't be a titan clash say in like 5 years from now.

I so love that tub of lard. ♥

I cannot stand Marius being depressed. Being the super-confident, super ass wipe, super obnoxious, super charming darling superstar of mine I know when something's wrong. And there is something wrong.

Next time, stop tinkering with things that aren't yours. As I write this I seeth with anger and karmic thoughts and that being-whatever that being is-would immediately be eaten by the bowels of the earth.

This is the evil twin speaking.

We'll get by. This is me trying to be strong for him even if chances are bleak for him.

I love you, vendo macchiato. You are like the crush that can never be my boyfriend. Ahaha. ΓΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment