Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

I almost forgot I had a blog. I am SOO sorry for myself for having my job suck the very existence out of me. Asshole.

At least I made it. Well, barely made it. In the span of two weeks I have been laughing, crying and being a wimp just for the job I so terribly want and need.

And now, it's raining puppies, fajitas and chicken teriyaki. Go figure.

I am now starting to lack sleep and my LVs aren't helping either. People in production can either be snotty, slutty or just plain ugly. BAD. Sometimes you can be really thankful that I can ride the cab and arrive in no time, still, I'm not used to sleeping on the job.

Sometimes though, you just can't help it. Hahaha.

For some reason I am now having writers' block. Sadly.

Pure BS.


(disclaimer: left brain at home. REM was composed of typing, pacing and the great SKSK and hanging up questions. will make up for lost time)

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment